Progressive Programmer

Progressive Politics or idle geek banter. What's on my mind when I'm irked, intrigued, bored or up too late.

Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

2006-07-17

Candies and Flowers

The Iraqis had better stock up on those candies and flowers we were promised.  Military commanders believe we'll be there for another 10 years.

2016.  Think about that.  Greeted as liberators?

Not only is Bush leaving Iraq for the next President to deal with, he's leaving it for the next, and the next, and the next.Where the hell are those candies and flowers, dammit?

Stay the course, folks.  Otherwise we would all be silly ol' flip-floppers.  Stay the course, no matter the consequences, and no matter the cost of blood and treasure.

I wish reality drove our policies more than politics drove our reality.



progprog
I'm not liberal, I'm just paying attention

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home