Progressive Programmer

Progressive Politics or idle geek banter. What's on my mind when I'm irked, intrigued, bored or up too late.

Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

2006-07-15

7 years in Michigan

I really and truly hope that GM is able to recover from its current spiral.

It would be bad for my family, bad for its 400 thousand retirees, and bad for the country if it doesn't.

THAT is why I can't believe Rick Wagoner hasn't stepped aside already. Has there ever been another CEO that presided over such a decline in a company's power that didn't either get fired or quit mercifully in shame?

If Ghosn can do anything for GM, bring him in, and kick Wagoner and his cronies on the board to the curb ASAP.

progprog
I'm not liberal, I'm just paying attention

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home