Progressive Programmer

Progressive Politics or idle geek banter. What's on my mind when I'm irked, intrigued, bored or up too late.

Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

2006-07-09

Look, up in the sky...

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? It's Superman!

No, nothing as heroic as Superman. No powers and shit. But a little bit o' the ol' Truth, Justice, American Way stuff might have leaked back into a Republican Congressman's brain:
"I have learned of some alleged intelligence community activities about which our committee has not been briefed," Mr. Hoesktra wrote. "If these allegations are true, they may represent a breach of responsibility by the administration, a violation of the law, and, just as importantly, a direct affront to me and the members of this committee who have so ardently supported efforts to collect information on our enemies."

He added: "The U.S. Congress simply should not have to play Twenty Questions to get the information that it deserves under our Constitution."

Wouldn't it be nice if we had 3 equal branches again.

mcolley
I'm not liberal, I'm just paying attention

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home