Progressive Programmer

Progressive Politics or idle geek banter. What's on my mind when I'm irked, intrigued, bored or up too late.

Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

2006-07-10

Shouldn't it be the Department of Offense?

Cost overruns at the Pentagon?
As the Pentagon finds itself paying. more than budgeted for fewer weapons, the administration has warned that current levels of military spending cannot be sustained. Meanwhile, Pentagon record-keeping is so flawed that auditors are unable to tell how much money it actually has.


Iago:
Oh, *there's* a big surprise. I think I'm gonna have a heart attack and *die*, from that surprise. Look at this, look at this, I'm so ticked off that I'm *molting*.




mcolley
I'm not liberal, I'm just paying attention

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home