Progressive Programmer

Progressive Politics or idle geek banter. What's on my mind when I'm irked, intrigued, bored or up too late.

Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

2006-07-17

Yo Blair, what’re you doing?

Ah, to be a fly on the wall.

When I'm just imagining Bush sitting in a room with other world leaders, I cringe a bit. But when I can actually hear some of what was said I cringe even more. Maybe next time around the country will remember that the guy you want to have a beer with is maybe not the guy that should be hob-nobbing with seasoned and learned statesmen on issues of life, death, and war.
No, just going to make it up. I'm not going to talk too long like the rest of them. Some of these guys talk too long.
Must be hard work listening to the opinions of other countries, and, you know, preparing remarks.

This is how the country is being run. How our policies get mis-interpreted or changed, wholesale, accidentally. Bush is just going to make it up.

progprog
I'm not liberal, I'm just paying attention

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home