Progressive Programmer

Progressive Politics or idle geek banter. What's on my mind when I'm irked, intrigued, bored or up too late.

Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

2006-07-16

Bush's European Vacation

President Bush is trying to balance the G8 summit, the Iranian nuclear issue, Russian and European relations and what response, if any, the US will make with regards to the astonishing waves of violence in Israel and Lebanon and the chance that the current violence could escalate, bringing in Syria, Jordan, Egypt and Iran itself, all of this with 130k of our troops in a nearby Iraq that has no signs of violence abating?

What, me worry?

An oil executive familiar with the situation who spoke on the condition of anonymity because of the sensitive nature of oil prices in the country as the mid-term election approaches :

Who gives a shit? The price of oil is through the roof!


progprog
I'm not liberal, I'm just paying attention

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home