Progressive Programmer

Progressive Politics or idle geek banter. What's on my mind when I'm irked, intrigued, bored or up too late.

Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

2006-01-26

An Instant Classic

From Fafblog

My favorite two Q&As:
Q. How does a War Bill become a War Law?

A. It all begins with the president, who submits a bill to the president. If a majority of both the president and the president approve the bill, then it passes on to the president, who may veto it or sign it into law. And even then the president can override himself with a two-thirds vote.


...snip...


Q. Is the president above the law?

A. Nobody's above the law! As commander-in-chief the president just outranks the law.



Frickin' hilarious.

mcolley
I'm not liberal, I'm just paying attention

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home