Progressive Programmer

Progressive Politics or idle geek banter. What's on my mind when I'm irked, intrigued, bored or up too late.

Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

2005-11-23

C-SPAN = AEI ?

I'm rarely at home in the afternoons on a weekday (when I am, I'm in front of a laptop and logged into work), but I had today off for a long weekend.

I decided to flip on C-SPAN to see if there was any "action". And what to my wondering eyes should appear, but an AEI logo. The American Enterprise Institute was having a conference on "Intelligent Design". And it was on C-SPAN.

Not to be outdone, I flipped to the other C-SPAN. Richard Perle of AEI was on. Talking about Iraq as though he agrees with the Cheney/Bush moronitudes.

My question, is what the hell is AEI doing on C-SPAN at all, much less on both at once?!?! These weren't press conferences. One was a conference, and one was some sort of talk show. Staged events, both. What. the. hell?

mcolley
I'm not liberal, I'm just paying attention

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home