Progressive Programmer

Progressive Politics or idle geek banter. What's on my mind when I'm irked, intrigued, bored or up too late.

Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

2005-11-04

Billmon

Both here and here, Billmon makes me ashamed I even started blogging.

I'll spare you my rants about why I find it a daily must--many people already share the belief. But the above two posts are just a few excellent examples of always-excellent material, so do yourself a favor and read those and then go back every day.

I'm gonna go home and get my frickin' shinebox.

One comment, though, on the Secret Prison archipelago. Sy Hersh was saying this over a year ago. I was dumbfounded then that it didn't get more coverage. I'll be dumbfounded now--in a week or two, maybe--when the press stops reporting it again.

mcolley
I'm not liberal, I'm just paying attention

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home