Progressive Programmer

Progressive Politics or idle geek banter. What's on my mind when I'm irked, intrigued, bored or up too late.

Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

2005-10-27

Bring me some Fitzy pudding - A Fitzmas Collection

It seems that every day this week is Fitzmas-Eve. At least if Fitzmas comes this week, we can have no more Fitzmas-Eve's, now can we Peabody?

At any rate, the list of Fitzmas Carols and Fitzmas Related Program Homages continues to grow:

progprog
The Poor Man Institute (The Pony-driven sleigh is priceless)
Corrente (via PoorMan)
Daily Kos (fitzmas tag page)


[Update 1]
The Rantings of a Madman
blinq (a small collection)
Yep, another Goddamned Blog
Demeter Rising

I'll update as I happen across more.

mcolley
I'm not liberal, I'm just paying attention

1 Comments:

Blogger jurassicpork said...

Thx for the mention. I have a Fitzmas carol up, by the way.

Did you remember Steve Gilliard's take on "T'was the Night Before Christmas"?

27 October, 2005 20:29  

Post a Comment

<< Home