Progressive Programmer

Progressive Politics or idle geek banter. What's on my mind when I'm irked, intrigued, bored or up too late.

Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

2005-10-23

Cult of Hypocrisy

I was reminded as well, however, that the laws of our Country are applicable to us all, including the President, and they must be obeyed. The concept of equal justice under law and the importance of absolute truth in legal proceedings is the foundation of our justice system in the courts.


I certainly hope that if there is going to be an indictment that says something happened, that it is an indictment on a crime and not some perjury technicality where they couldn’t indict on the crime so they go to something just to show that their two years of investigation were not a waste of time and dollars.


If I wasn't so damned busy, I could be flooding the del.icio.us bomb with the unabashed hypocrisy the Republican machine will put forth this week. Anyone that wants to help, feel free.

Hat tip to atrios.

mcolley
I'm not liberal, I'm just paying attention

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home