Progressive Programmer

Progressive Politics or idle geek banter. What's on my mind when I'm irked, intrigued, bored or up too late.

Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

2005-10-01

DVR : Michigan 31, Michigan State 31

Lawn mower acted up on me this morning. My plan to have the lawn done by kickoff went painfully awry. But, I asked my wife to record it, and I'd watch it when I had the chance.

Roundabout 4:30 or so I started up the game.

Decent. My wife missed the our first few touchdowns, but I can deal. The pain came when we were marching down the field with the game tied, but under 3 minutes left. Michigan started milking the clock, hoping for a field goal in the waning seconds.

Wide Right.

Overtime.

My DVR recording ended.

I walked reluctantly to the ol' laptop to find out the score from the Internets.

Reality: Michigan 34, Michigan State 31

We caught some good breaks in the game. But our offense made an appearance for the first time in a while. Did well enough in the 2nd half to get by, but the first half went well. If only that had happened against Wisconsin and ND. If only.

As a p.s., how about that nasty broken leg in the end-zone ESPN won't stop showing. Ugh.

mcolley
I'm not liberal, I'm just paying attention

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

100 blogs in 100 days, day 38: I Guess We'll Just Have To Adjust
Day 38 of 100 blogs in 100 days comes to us from Sharelle Haghani. Blog: I Guess We'll Just Have To Adjust About: "I write about the interesting things I come across online and off.
Find out how you can buy and sell anything, like things related to music on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like music!

01 October, 2005 22:19  

Post a Comment

<< Home