Progressive Programmer

Progressive Politics or idle geek banter. What's on my mind when I'm irked, intrigued, bored or up too late.

Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

2005-10-21

So many hours...

I've been working far too much as of late. I've neglected my blog, my hobby website (currently way broken due to an unnamed image providers habit of changing their referential data), my need for sleep...

But you see, writing java code till 3 in the morning is much more fascinating and rewarding than REM sleep. You can always sleep during the day when you should be spending time mowing the lawn, or during the Michigan game when they should be blowing somebody out and don't.

Anyway, despite all that, my sometime favorite keeper of the ponies has directed my browser to a link that proves, yes proves that my blog is worth more than my down comforter, but much less than my day-job.


My blog is worth $9,597.18.
How much is your blog worth?




mcolley
I'm not liberal, I'm just paying attention

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home