Progressive Programmer

Progressive Politics or idle geek banter. What's on my mind when I'm irked, intrigued, bored or up too late.

Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

2005-11-12

Funniest. Animated GIF. Ever.

People type LOL all the time into the Internets, and it don't mean jack. I do that myself at work all the time. I say it to make people feel better, or just let on that what they said was funny. But I mean it when I say that this Poor Man Institute post literally made me LOL. Plus some links!

mcolley
I'm not liberal, I'm just paying attention

1 Comments:

Blogger Eleuterio Ignacio said...

Unlike with Animated Gifs which you can use instantly; once more, consider that you just need something that is uniform to your files and Animated Art are perfect for MS Office files!

Free Animated GIFs

28 August, 2013 19:31  

Post a Comment

<< Home