Progressive Programmer

Progressive Politics or idle geek banter. What's on my mind when I'm irked, intrigued, bored or up too late.

Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

2005-09-16

How do you spell "Bad For America"?

There are a few appropriate alternatives:
B.U.S.H.
G.O.P.

Unfortunately, combining the two in both houses of congress and the executive branch results in an orgie of stupidity on so many levels it will be studied, diaried, diagrammed and denounced for centuries, assuming the country can survive the economic and environmental disaster these morons seem determined to leave as their legacy.

I bring you : "The Cruel Tutelage of bonddad". I would say, "bonddad is the shizzle", but I'm not good at pulling off phrases ending in "izzle". So I'll just say, "bonddad is da bomb." It's just unfortunate he has to expend so much energy writing about how economically stupid our current leadership really is.

mcolley
I'm not liberal, I'm just paying attention

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home