Progressive Programmer

Progressive Politics or idle geek banter. What's on my mind when I'm irked, intrigued, bored or up too late.

Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

2005-07-07

Tragedy in London

Another horrifying terrorist attack has struck The West, this time in London, England. Initial reports note several fatalities and many more casualties. It was timed to coincide with the morning commute, hitting underground rail stations and a double-decker bus. Tony Blair has stated he suspects that the start of the G8 Economic Summit in Scotland is another reason for the timing.

Initial claim has come from a new, heretofore unknown Al Qaeda group.

My heart goes out to London and all that are affected by this tragic turn of events.

mcolley
I'm not liberal, I'm just paying attention

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home