Progressive Programmer

Progressive Politics or idle geek banter. What's on my mind when I'm irked, intrigued, bored or up too late.

Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

2005-06-28

Who is a President who has never been in my kitchen?

Bush came to my adopted home state and gave a speech tonight. It would seem that the polls that Bush doesn't think about in the papers he doesn't read have been getting to the conscience he doesn't have. And so he thought he better give a speech to the people he doesn't care about while standing in front of the troops he won't equip in a war he doesn't tell the truth about and does not, in any way, feel was a mistake.

kos points us to a SurveyUSA.com portrait of how bad America thinks Bush sucks.

mcolley
I'm not liberal, I'm just paying attention

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home