Progressive Programmer

Progressive Politics or idle geek banter. What's on my mind when I'm irked, intrigued, bored or up too late.

Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

2005-07-05

Po-tay-toe, Po-tah-toe

The folks at kos have compiled an intriguing list of direct comparisons between Al Qaeda, the American Taliban, and Liberals.

I think a number of these are spot on. But the most accurate paragraph is an add-on by Kos that is all too poignant:
The reasons we hate the American Taliban are the same reasons we hate fundamentalists of all stripes -- they seek to impose their own moral code on the rest of society, and do so with the zeal and moral absolutism possible only from those who believe they are doing "God's work".

mcolley
I'm not liberal, I'm just paying attention

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home