Progressive Programmer

Progressive Politics or idle geek banter. What's on my mind when I'm irked, intrigued, bored or up too late.

Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

2005-07-19

Operation Stop-Looking-At-Rove is Under Way

Bush has just asked for civility as he announced his nominee for the Supreme Court. Was supposed to be weeks from now, but there's another scandal to try to quash, dammit!

I don't know crap about this guy John Roberts, but here's an opposition paper (courtesy of Hunter at d-Kos):

John Roberts, Operation Stop-Looking-At-Rove Nominee

Yoinks.

Bush also put a shot across the democrats bow by mentioning that he thinks this whole process can be civil. A lack of civility should be reserved, in our fair nation, for stealing presidential elections via the purging of minority voters from roles in a state run by your brother, steering a country into an unjust, illegal war, and exposing CIA agents and their NOC companies and co-workers as a means of political payback.

I'm surprised Bush didn't vomit at his own use of the word.

mcolley
I'm not liberal, I'm just paying attention

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home