Progressive Programmer

Progressive Politics or idle geek banter. What's on my mind when I'm irked, intrigued, bored or up too late.

Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

2006-07-20

Hi, my name is Sherman and I'm a....

I'm not really sure whether to laugh or just ignore this.

My layman's opinion says, "Yup, there are gay people in this world." It happens. One or more of my kids could be gay and I don't expect there is anything anyone will be able to do about it even if we wanted them to. I also don't think it would have a single thing to do with how we raised them.

Not so, says www.no-moo-lies.com, brought to you courtesy of James Dobson's Focus on the Family organization.

I've known several gay people and never have I met someone whose siblings are also gay? Has anyone ever met two siblings that were *both* gay?

I still bark, myself. But I also still think James Dobson's so full of cow shit that HE should be mooing.


progprog
I'm not liberal, I'm just paying attention

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home