Progressive Programmer

Progressive Politics or idle geek banter. What's on my mind when I'm irked, intrigued, bored or up too late.

Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

2005-05-20

Bush keeps those evilcloners at bay

Bush makes it as hard as he can to get well in this country:

"I made very clear to Congress that the use of federal money, taxpayer’s money, to promote science which destroys life in order to save life — I’m against that,” Bush said. “Therefore, if the bill does that, I would veto it.”

I think he's really meaning to say, "...to promote science which creates life in order to save life...", because otherwise he just announced his opposition to the entire premise of the War on Terror and the Iraq war in particular. Could be he's too dim to realize his error, but I just think he doesn't really care if his arguments are cohesive for more than 5 consecutive minutes.

Nobody tell Hannity, or his head might explode.

Either way, after I'm broke from paying the country's debt and can't declare bankruptcy due to a catastrophic illness (caused by MTBEs made by a energy company whose rights to unencumbered profit are guaranteed) that stem cell research might have cured and affordable drugs might have made bearable, I think I might write a harshly-worded letter.

mcolley
I'm not liberal, I'm just paying attention

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home