Progressive Programmer

Progressive Politics or idle geek banter. What's on my mind when I'm irked, intrigued, bored or up too late.

Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

2005-05-18

Inaugural post - ether, here I come.

I can't resist any longer.

I have resisted for some time. I have frequented other blogs and multiple news organizations (both progressive and conservative). I have tried to create a del.icio.us bomb and I have screamed at my radio upon hearing my millionth conservative half-truth, lie, hypocritical mental backflip and feckless, affected, doublespeak-laden, holier-than-thou diatribe during the he-said, she-said bullshit press coverage of what we are forced to call, thanks to the majority-holding Republican ass-clowns, "politics as usual".

In short, I have done, read, heard, watched, and seethed in, on, over, and about as many things as I can stand without saying my peace.

I resisted as long as I could.

mcolley
I'm not liberal, I'm just paying attention

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home